If the information you need is not listed below, please contact us:
Who should attend Talent Forum?
Talent Forum is an ideal event for two audiences:
- Employers responsible for identifying and hiring interns and college graduates for high-tech roles at companies in The Corridor region; and,
- Career center professionals who are responsible for maintaining relationships with employers of their graduates.
An updated list of Talent Forum 2020 attendees is available here.
How do I register for Talent Forum?
Technology Company Representatives
Talent Forum is the ideal event for hiring managers and human resource professionals who are interested in establishing or strengthening relationships with the career center professionals responsible for the management of campus recruiting at some of the nation’s top universities.
Two registration options are available:
- At the $900 level, attendees receive access to all activities on March 16 and 17, including the expo, general sessions and breakout sessions; hotel room for two nights at the Hyatt Regency Orlando; appetizers at the welcome reception on March 16 and all meals on March 17; and parking validation.
- At the $500 level, attendees receive access to all activities on March 16 and 17, including the expo, general sessions and breakout sessions; appetizers at the welcome reception on March 16 and all meals on March 17; and parking validation.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit our registration page.
Talent Forum helps career center professionals establish and maintain relationships with companies in Florida that are interested in hiring students for STEM-related jobs and internships.
University representatives should contact Allison Beeman for more information about registration availability and options at firstname.lastname@example.org or (863) 956-6212.
Where is Talent Forum?
Talent Forum 2020 is at the Hyatt Regency Orlando:
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Nearby Activities & Dining
The Hyatt Regency Orlando is in the heart of Orlando’s tourism district, minutes from major theme parks and attractions, restaurants and more.
See here for a list of restaurants within walking distance: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/florida/hyatt-regency-orlando/mcoro/area-attractions
A map featuring the area’s nearby attractions is available here: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/florida/hyatt-regency-orlando/mcoro/area-attractions
Where can I find the event schedule?
An overview of the Talent Forum 2020 event schedule is available for download here.
Please see the event schedule on our website for detailed event information: www.corridortalentforum.com/agenda.
Please note that our schedule is subject to change.
Are any accommodations available for travelers from outside Orlando?
Room availability at the Hyatt Regency Orlando is limited. Guests interested in staying at the hotel during Talent Forum must register no later than Monday, Feb. 24, 2020.
Please visit our Eventbrite page to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/talent-forum-2020-tickets-74847640307.
Complimentary ground transportation will be provided for university representatives arriving and departing from nearby airports. Exact pick-up/drop-off times and locations will be provided prior to the event. For more information, please contact Allison Beeman at email@example.com or (863) 956-6212.
Hyatt Regency Orlando does not offer a shuttle service, but several companies operate shuttles in the area. Hotel staff recommend contacting MEARS Transportation at (855) 463-2776 or International Drive Transportation at (866) 243-7483.
Guests are encouraged to self-park in the garage at Hyatt Regency Orlando. Complimentary parking vouchers will be available to pick up at registration.
I’m attending Talent Forum. What should I bring?
Hiring managers, human resource professionals and other representatives from the region’s high-tech companies should bring:
- Business cards
- Descriptions for the open jobs and internships you are trying to fill, or anticipate filling within the next six to 12 months
- Information about opportunities for university career centers and their students to engage further with your company
- An open mind and willingness to form relationships with universities not already in your pipeline
University representatives who are tabling during the Talent Forum expo should bring:
- Business cards
- Trade show display materials for your booth
- Collateral (fliers, brochures, etc.) promoting STEM programs, including specialty areas; and, knowledge about the volume and quality of graduates from these programs
- Information about opportunities for companies to engage further with you and key contacts on your campus
- Resumes of your graduating seniors who may be looking for jobs in The Corridor region
- An open mind and willingness to form relationships with a diverse range of companies
Shipping services are available through Alliance Exposition. Please contact us for more information.
Will I have Wi-Fi access?
Guests may access Wi-Fi networks provided by the Hyatt Regency Orlando in hotel room and lobby areas.
Wi-Fi access in the Talent Forum meeting space is available through Encore for $40 per connection per day. For more information, please contact Encore directly to coordinate:
- Encore Sales Manager, Madison Altonji: 407-345-4452
- Encore Concierge Team: 407-808-2743
- Encore Technician: 407-968-6499
What should I wear?
We recommend wearing business professional attire. University representatives are encouraged to display their school spirit.